Finding the perfect swimwear for body types is a struggle pretty much everyone can relate to. Swimsuits can feel exposing. But, they can also be beautiful and help your confidence shine.
Moda Design District has put in the hours to create this helpful swimwear guide, so you don’t have to! We have found stylish suits that are compliant and secure.
Ahead, we have analyzed sexy swimsuit trends for summer 2021 that are sure to make you feel confident. Then, we have narrowed the choice down to which cuts are made to flatter which body type.
It can be stressful to find bathing suits for body types. That is why we are here to take the stigma out of swimwear and help you shop swimwear for body types. There is something for everyone. You, too, can find sexy bathing suits made for you!
Best Swimsuit for My Body
We all have probably asked ourselves, “What is the best swimsuit for my body?” There is no correct answer to that question because you can rock whatever you feel the most confident in.
At Moda Design District, we see the beauty in every body type and we want to make all women feel confident. That is why we created this helpful guide to make your swimsuit search easier.
Bathing Suits for Body Types: Pear-shaped and Curvy
Women with a pear-shaped silhouette have a tiny waist and filled-out hips. The gorgeous body type can be seen on celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, or the Kardashians.
The key here is balancing out your features with sexy bathing suits. You will want to accentuate your waist and make sure your bottoms have comfortable coverage.
– Pro-tip: You can draw eyes upward by opting for a suit with a plunging neckline or attention-grabbing pattern. This way, the top will be the focal point of your look instead of your bottoms.
– You could go for a conventional fix by wearing a sarong or swimsuit bottoms with a skirt.
Swimsuit for Body Type: Pear-shaped
– Draw attention to your tiny waist and curves by opting for a full suit with a cut-out near the waist. This attractive option features a high neckline and covered bottoms, drawing attention to the waist area with lace detailing. The back offers a trendy adjustable waist tie similar to a corset.
– We could not be happier that high-waist bikinis have made a comeback. Not only does the modish look enhance your curves, but the cut provides great coverage, perfect for pear-shaped women looking for a new style.
This bikini from Austere is one of our favorites. The color block swimsuit has a retro silhouette. Your final look is sure to be flattering with the high-rise cut.
– A contour one-piece swimsuit will balance out your physique. The minimalist design of MO Swimwear’s one-piece swimsuit gives the illusion of elongated legs with high-leg cuts and a covered bottom. A printed one piece swimsuit may just be your summer staple.
– The plunging scoop neckline on this flattering black swimsuit top will draw all the attention where you want and away from the places you want to subdue. The medium coverage top can be paired with matching black high-coverage bottoms.